Our best tasting country ham, cooked with the sweetness of cola for the ultimate sweet and salty combination.
1 lb. Sliced Country Ham Steaks
Our family’s favorite way to cook Clifty Farm Country Ham slices.
Frying Pan Method
- For obtaining milder flavor, cook ham slowly in a frying pan with equal parts carbonated cola* and water.
- Use enough liquid to cover the bottom of the pan; however, too much will cause it to burn.
Optional Cooking Method
- Place a single slice of Clifty Farm Country Ham slices in oven-safe pan.
- Add equal parts carbonated cola* and water to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil to retain juiciness.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour.
- Multiple slices may require longer cooking time.
*Apple juice can be substituted for cola.
*recommended product code(s):