- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 6 oz Clifty Ham slices, rough dice
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup green onion or favorite green herb for garnish
- Black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375.
Prepare a heavy skillet with a tiny bit of butter or cooking spray. We like to use our cast iron skillet.
Brown ham in heavy skillet until slightly crispy on edges
Whisk together in large bowl eggs, milk and pepper until well blended
Add diced onion and quartered tomatoes to mixture. Stir until blended
Add cheese, stir
Slowly pour egg mixture over ham.
Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes until top is slightly browned and center is set.
Slice into 4-servings. Garnish with your favorite green herb. We like parsley.