- 1 lb. Clifty Farm Sausage
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 med onion, chopped
- 1/2 C celery, chopped
- 1 cup wild or long grain rice
- 1 whole green pepper, chopped
- 4 oz. jar pimentos, drained
- 1 C grated cheddar cheese
Prepare a 9 x 12 casserole dish. Cook sausage in skillet, crumble, and drain. Mix all ingredients together. Pour into casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hour. Remove from oven and serve.
Try some Clifty Farm Sausage in any sausage recipe. You can order it directly from our online store.