BBQ meats come in all styles, flavors, and packages. We know there are several favorites out there, and we have chosen to keep our offering simple and straightforward – just like all of our cured meats. Whether you try our pulled pork or pork ribs, you’ll find a product that tastes like what you would expect from an expert smokemaster.
To make our pulled pork:
- Start with fresh bone-in pork butts – inspected for quality at our plant.
- Next, we apply our dry cure ingredients to the entire pork butt & let them cure in the cooler for flavor.
- We then smoke & cook each pork butt over natural hickory wood chips for several hours to get the natural smoke flavor that can only come with time.
- After smoking & cooking, each pork butt is hand-pulled to create an authentic and high quality pulled pork to be eaten as is or mixed with our Memphis-style BBQ sauce.
To make our pork ribs:
- We start with fresh St. Louis style pork ribs
- The ribs are mixed with dry cure ingredients that are applied and then aged for several days in the cooler for flavor.
- Next, the pork ribs are fully cooked & smoked over real hickory wood chips.
- After each rib is fully cooked & smoked, they are basted in a Memphis-style BBQ sauce and packaged for you to enjoy.